There are two car parks to choose from at Palace Shopping with over 1,000 spaces
NEWS! Ticketless Parking System Comes to Palace Exchange
The car park payment system at Palace Exchange has undergone a complete overhaul with a brand new APNR system including new machines - this means paying for car parking at the centre is now really easy.
- Ticketless parking system – see how it works here.
- ANPR system – your car reg will automatically be logged as you enter
- Brand new payment machines with touch screen technology
- Pay by Cash & Coins, Card, Contactless & Wave-and-Pay
- Ability to discount frequent visitors and discounts for people paying by the Glide App (coming soon)
Posted 18 August 2017
Palace Gardens Car Parking
The Palace Gardens car park has 550 spaces and is operated by NSL on behalf of the London Borough of Enfield. For opening hours and more information visit www.enfield.gov.uk
First 3 hrs free
Mon - Wed & Sat 8am - 7.30pm
Thur - Fri 8am - 8.30pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays 10am - 5pm
Palace Exchange Car Parking
The Palace Exchange car park has more than 500 spaces, and is open from 6am to 10pm every day.
Concessional parking is available for £66 per month on level 4. Contact Centre Management to apply on 0208 362 1934.
Disabled parking bays are located on Levels 1 & 2 in Palace Exchange Car Park. Disabled access to shopping centre via footbridge located on Level 1.
Lifts are available from the Car Park to Cecil Road. Pedestrian crossing in Cecil Road and level access to Palace Exchange and to M&S.
Lifts to shopping centre available adjacent to TK Maxx at a short level distance from the car park footbridge